large broccoli crowns
bag of salad spring mix
Last weeks box was light.This weeks box….. not so light.Put those dried Anaheim Peppers in a food processor and grind them down to the size flakes you want.
Coffee grinders do the trick too. Low blade coffee grinders will give you a nice powder if you are patient.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Cilantro and Lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds small red skin potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 470 degrees and prepare baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil coated in cooking spray.
- Combine garlic and olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl.
- Place quartered potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle garlic oil over them. Toss to coat the potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown; toss halfway through cook time. Remove from oven and place into serving dish.
- Combine reserved garlic, Cilantro, and lemon rind. Sprinkle mixture evenly over potatoes. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).